Looking for support, feedback, and structure for your writing projects?
Interested in advancing articles, book chapters, and grant proposals to publication and submission stages? ADVANCE and the Northeastern Writing Program are pleased to offer facilitated faculty writing groups which meet weekly. Writing group members meet to share and get feedback on writing in progress. All participants receive a copy of Paul Silvia’s How to Write a Lot.
We invite full-time faculty of all ranks (tenure-track/tenured/non-tenure track) to participate in this initiative. We also encourage groups of faculty from particular disciplines or units to apply.
The 2021-2022 Faculty Writing Groups are:
- Faculty Accountability with Emily Avery-Miller
- Faculty Accountability with Jeremy Bushnell
- Full-Time Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Accountability with Peter Fraunholtz
- Full-Time Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Accountability with Rob Painter*
- PhD & Postdoctoral Scholars with Michael McCluskey
- STEM Disciplines with Peter Fraunholtz
- STEM Disciplines with Torrance Hanley
* All groups are held virtually EXCEPT for Full-Time Non-Tenure-Track Accountability with Rob Painter which takes place on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. in the ADVANCE Office, 490 Renaissance Park.
Email email@example.com to join an existing group or start your own.