New England Future Faculty Workshop will be held in July 2020.
This day-long conference will include the following topics:
- Finding your institutional fit
- Making your CV stand out
- Interviewing skills
- Crafting a research statement
- Negotiating the job offer
- Creating a quick-start plan
- Honing time management skills
This workshop is hosted by the ADVANCE Office of Faculty Development and the Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion at Northeastern University, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst Graduate School, and by Research Corporation for Science Advancement.