The Faculty Handbook
The Faculty Handbook is a living document providing useful policy information most pertinent to University governance and faculty rights.
- Statement of the Faculty Senate
- Faculty Senate Bylaws
- Dismissal Proceedings: Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty
- Dismissal Proceedings: Full-time Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Faculty Discipline
- Full-Time Faculty Grievance Procedure
- Non-retaliation for Participation in Faculty Governance
Appointments, Promotions and Tenure
Rights In Teaching, Research and Scholarship
Additional information affecting faculty can be found in the Faculty Senate Resolutions and in policies in the Undergraduate Student Handbook, the Undergraduate Catalog and the Northeastern University Policy Page.